Mini Cylindrical Bolster
The Mini Cylindrical Bolster is a malleable and compact prop and pillow. Unlike a typical cotton-filler bolster, the mini cylinder is filled with Canadian buckwheat hulls at an intentional 60% fill capacity. This allows the hulls to hug around the neck, under the seat/hips, or along the spine during practice, moulding and shaping to your body.
Made with premium linen, it has a soft head feel and is a timeless, earth-friendly option. 100% biodegradable, you can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good conscience.
- Compact & malleable bolster
- Small size for convenience and maneuverability
- Multi-purpose for use in a variety of poses.
- Exceptional quality & durability
- Removable & washable cover
- 5.5" x 16" (14 cm x 41 cm)
- 2 lbs (.91kgs)
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or - 5%
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- 100% linen cover made in Burnaby, Canada
Sewn and filled at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
- Remove cover from bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex-gloved hand or a lint roller
This item is not available for shipment to the U.S.
Enjoy free shipping on orders over $75!*
For more details on our shipping policy click here.
About Terra Collective
Terra Collective is a female-founded company built on the foundation that we can help shape a better world by supporting brands making a difference.
Your purchase empowers women-owned brands that share our core values and meet our high integrity, value and sustainability standards.
Adorable and great color! Perfect for under the knees or under the neck in final savasana. Not too heavy, and great for travel.
I love the mini bolster. It's great for a gentle chest opening and small enough to bring with me when I travel for work.
Amazing quality, beautiful design, so many uses. Totally worth the price!
As with all Halfmoon bolsters, this mini bolster is well made and suited for many different uses. It obviously works well as a yoga prop but have started to use is as a neck roll and low back support. Definitely well worth the money spent!
i had heard good things about this this small bolster. I use it both in my studio and home practices as a neck roll. In my home practice I use it as an extra support in some poses.