Sömn | Repurposed Linen Kitchen Towel
Welcome to upcycled luxury. Highly absorbent and fast-drying, these linen kitchen towels make cooking, cleaning, and drying a breeze. Easy to care for, they clean effortlessly, getting softer and more absorbent with each wash. Stonewashed for an extra soft finish and available in 15 colours, they are the perfect way to dress up your kitchen!
Repurposed from extra fabric-cuts created in the production of Sömn's linen bedding, these kitchen towels are zero-waste.
Designed and developed in Vancouver, Canada, and produced by carefully chosen manufacturers in Europe, Sömn's Linen is made from the highest quality 100% European flax linen. Every thread represents a piece of heritage craftsmanship.
Pair them with matching cocktail napkins!
Each towel is 15" x 25.5" with a finished edge
Why we love Sömn's Linen:
- Sustainable | Upcycled product, low-impact fabric, non-toxic
- European Made | From the finest European flax linen
- Soft to Touch | Did you know that Linen becomes softer and more absorbent after every wash? Proper linen care will keep them soft for years to come
- Easy to Care For | Machine Washable. No-iron and no-softener necessary
- Fast Drying | Linen dries quicker than cotton so you can wash, dry, and re-use right away
- Benefits | Hypoallergenic, antibacterial
- Design Details | Medium weight, detailed fabrication
Hand or machine wash under 30ºC / 86ºF on gentle cycle
Wash with similar colours using a mild detergent
Low heat tumble dry or hang to dry
Do not bleach or use softeners
Enjoy free shipping on orders over $75!*
For more details on our shipping policy click here.
About Terra Collective
Terra Collective is a female-founded company built on the foundation that we can help shape a better world by supporting brands making a difference.
Your purchase empowers women-owned brands that share our core values and meet our high integrity, value and sustainability standards.