Mod Meditation Cushion
The Mod Meditation Cushion is designed to help you meditate comfortably for longer by providing enough height to allow your hips to soften and relax.
Whether for meditation or casual sitting at home, the height of this cushion will support your seat and help relieve tight hips.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Vancouver, BC
- Dense, quality, handmade interior batting for longevity
- Removable cover
- Easy carry handle
- Exceptional quality & durability
- 13" x 13" x 6" (33cm x 33cm x 15cm)
- 6.0 lbs (2.7 kg)
- 100% premium linen OR 100% cotton (limited edition print)
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or 5%
- Made in Vancouver, BC
- Unzip cover. Empty buckwheat hulls into a container. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry. Refill.
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex-gloved hand or a lint roller
This item is not available for shipment to the U.S.
Enjoy free shipping on orders over $75!*
For more details on our shipping policy click here.
About Terra Collective
Terra Collective is a female-founded company built on the foundation that we can help shape a better world by supporting brands making a difference.
Your purchase empowers women-owned brands that share our core values and meet our high integrity, value and sustainability standards.
I am very pleased with the quality of these products! I was also very happy that the product colour & pattern looks exactly like it did on-line. I will be a returning customer!!
Love my zafu cushion! My first time owning one. I can't wait to purchase another one.
Comfortable and easy to use. Helped me with sitting because of a bad hip
I love this meditation cushion for a couple of reasons. One, when used for meditation, the Zafu Mod really takes pressure off of the hips due to its height, and two, it can be used for certain seated yoga poses with older or less flexible clients for the same reason. I bought quite a few, and I'm using my them everyday, and for various reasons!
Sits nice and high. Purchased for my studio for either lounging with friends or as a meditation cushion for those with tighter hips.