Essential Self-Care Kit
This gift box contains essential products that are designed for a nurturing self-care routine. All products are handcrafted in small batches with 100% natural ingredients.
✔ Body & Face Bar | 4.5 oz (127g)
These zero-waste Face & Body Bars are made with nourishing vegan butter and oils, therapeutic essential oils and natural botanicals. Soft creamy lathers gently cleanse the skin without stripping the skin's natural barrier.
- Charcoal Rose: Activated charcoal, geranium, roman chamomile 10%, lavender, tea tree and rose petals
- French Pink Clay: french pink clay, bergamot FCF, white grapefruit, rose geranium and ylang-ylang + rose petals
- Nordic Spa: Kaolin clay, lavender, clary sage, rosemary, eucalyptus and lavender buds
- Green Clay + Spirulina: Green clay, spirulina, litsea cueba, peppermint, rosemary, jasmine petals.
✔ Skin Smoothing Scrub | 4 oz (120 ml)
Natural, soothing and nourishing sugar scrub made with avocado oil and foaming castile soap for clean, smooth, and glowy skin.
- Rose Clay: French pink clay, bergamot FCF, white grapefruit, rose absolute, rose geranium and ylang-ylang
- Citrus: Orange peel granules, annatto powder, lemon, tangerine, lime, white grapefruit and sweet orange
- Nordic Spa: lavender buds, lavender, clary sage, rosemary and eucalyptus
✔ Essential Oil Roll-on | 0.34 oz (10 ml)
Created using 100% therapeutic grade essential oils and diluted using organic fractionated coconut oil. Coconut oil is an ideal carrier oil as it easily absorbs into the skin without leaving greasiness and is highly moisturizing.
Calm in the Chaos: Lavender, clary sage, eucalyptus, geranium and vetiver essential oils
About Agha Studio:
Yeoni Kim’s journey to rekindling her connection with her well-being was triggered by a Lupus diagnosis in 2017. Her road to recovery began once she made the decision to leave the corporate world, realizing that overworking and neglecting her basic needs had taken a toll on her declining health. Besides spending a lot of time in nature, she began incorporating essential oils and natural, hand-made products into her daily routine, noticing many positive benefits. What started as a passion for nature and a love of hand-made things turned into an entrepreneurial venture. She now spends her time developing simple, natural and earth-centred products anyone can incorporate as part of their self-care routine in her Vancouver-based studio. Yeoni’s resulting brand, Agha Studio, derives its ethos from the belief that everyone deserves to feel their best.