European Linen Table Cloth
An effortless and beautiful way to dress your table.
Featuring mitered corners and an array of beautiful colours to choose from, these tablecloths will give your dinner parties the table presentation they deserve. Created using OEKO TEX certified European linen, they are beautiful, functional and will stand the test of time.
Choose your desired colour & size.
- Sea Salt | white
- Crema | cream with warm undertones
- Oyster | light grey
- Latte | a dark beige, with slight pink undertones
- Cappuccino| darker brown than Latte, with warm undertones
Have a unique size request? Send us an email for custom orders!
100% European Linen | OEKO TEX Certified | Handmade in Vancouver | Pre-washed twice for zero shrinkage
Why Choose Linen?:
- It is breathable & will dry quicker than cotton
- It is strong and can withstand many washes. You won't have to replace it as frequently, saving you money
- Linen is better for the environment. Made from the flax plant, it uses significantly less water than cotton. It also requires less acreage as it is happy to grow on poor soil for a sustainable crop yield
Cafe | 49” x 49”, Crema, Latte, Cappuccino, Sea Salt, Oyster
Medium | 60” x 95”, Sea Salt, Oyster
Large | 70” x 110”, Sea Salt, Oyster
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. Linen has a natural tendency to wrinkle, which gives it a beautiful, lived-in look. If you'd like to iron your linens, remove them from the dryer when they are slightly damp and press them with a hot iron on a high steam setting.
This item is made-to-order and specifically crafted for you or your loved ones. Please allow up to 10 days for production prior to shipping.
There could be slight variations in product or stitch size
There could be slight variations within the same colour