European Linen Tea Towel Set | Crema
Beautiful and functional, this linen tea towel set will make your kitchen look stylish, even after many uses and frequent washing.
With creamy, warm undertones, Crema provides neutral simplicity.
Did you know, the look of this product and drying performance will increase with use?
Why Choose Linen?:
- Linen is highly absorbent, absorbing up to 20% of its own weight in water
- It is breathable & will dry quicker than cotton
- It is strong and can withstand many washes
- You won't have to replace it as frequently, saving you money
- Linen is better for the environment. Made from the flax plant, it uses significantly less water than cotton. It also requires less acreage and is happy to grow on poor soil. The result is a much higher crop yield, making this fabric significantly more sustainable
100% European Linen | OEKO TEX certified | Handmade in Vancouver | Pre-washed twice for zero shrinkage
Set of 2, 18" x 26" tea towels
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. Linen has a natural tendency to wrinkle, which gives it a beautiful, lived-in look. If you'd like to iron your linens, remove them from the dryer when they are slightly damp and press them with a hot iron on a high steam setting.
This item is made-to-order and specifically crafted for you or your loved ones. Please allow up to 10 days for production prior to shipping.
There could be slight variations in product or stitch size
There could be slight variations within the same colour
Enjoy free shipping on orders over $75!*
For more details on our shipping policy click here.
About Terra Collective
Terra Collective is a female-founded company built on the foundation that we can help shape a better world by supporting brands making a difference.
Your purchase empowers women-owned brands that share our core values and meet our high integrity, value and sustainability standards.