European Linen Tea Towel Set | Latte
Lighter than Cappuccino, Latte carries warm brown undertones with a creamier finish. This linen tea towel set is both beautiful and functional and will make your kitchen look stylish even after many uses and frequent washing. The look of this product and drying performance will increase with use!
100% European Linen | OEKO TEX certified | Handmade in Vancouver | Pre-washed twice for zero shrinkage
Why Choose Linen?:
- Linen is highly absorbent. Absorbing up to 20% of its own weight in water, it releases moisture back into the air. You'll dry more with fewer towels saving you time and money
- It is breathable & will dry quicker than cotton. No musty, wet towel odour means you can get back to using the same towel for longer
- It is strong and can withstand many washes. You won't have to replace it as frequently, saving you money
- Linen tea towels are lint-free. These are superior for drying glassware and dinnerware for streak-free, clean dishes the first time
- Linen is better for the environment. Made from the flax plant, it uses far less water than cotton. It also requires significantly less acreage as it is happy to grow on poor soil. The result is a much higher crop yield, making this fabric significantly more sustainable
set of 2, 18" x 26" tea towels
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. Linen has a natural tendency to wrinkle, which gives it a beautiful, lived-in look. If you'd like to iron your linens, remove them from the dryer when they are slightly damp and press them with a hot iron on a high steam setting.
This item is made-to-order and specifically crafted for you or your loved ones. Please allow up to 10 days for production prior to shipping.
There could be slight variations in product or stitch size.
There could be slight variations within the same colour.
About The Home Lynnen Co:
For founder Carissa Lianne, a childhood love for sewing turned into entrepreneurship. Unable to find neutral, sustainable kitchen and dining linens ethically made in Canada, she began crafting these for herself and others. The Home Lynnen Co. honours Carissa’s late grandmother, Marilynn, through the brand’s name for the many hours they spent together sewing. Marilynn’s passion for the craft and teaching her granddaughter her skills are felt today within the brand’s DNA. Continuing to use her Nana’s sewing machine, she carefully handcrafts each piece in her Vancouver, BC studio. Every product is made from 100% linen and free from harmful chemicals. The Home Lynnen Co. closes the loop on sustainability by offering neutral colours that will last for seasons to come and using compostable materials only for packaging.