Linen Hot & Cold Therapy Pillow
The Linen Hot + Cold Therapy Pillow allows you to enjoy the healing benefits of an all-natural heated or cooled therapeutic tool. Heat it to soothe and relax tension in your neck, shoulders, or any muscle group. Freeze or refrigerate it to use as a cold compress. A welcome relief for sore muscles, cramps, or night sweats with the additional benefits of lavender to enhance your relaxation experience.
Linen is a highly durable, hypo-allergenic, breathable natural fibre made from the stalk of a flax plant, making it the perfect fabrication for this highly eco-functional therapy tool.
- Lavender scented for additional relaxation properties
- Natural-fibre linen cover
- Natural hot or cold relief
- Shape adjusts for ideal comfort
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby, BC
- 6" x 18" (15 cm x 46 cm)
- Removable, washable cover
- Cover: sewn in Burnaby, Canada
- Casing: sewn in India
- Filling: lavender (France) and organic wheat berry (Canada)
- Assembled at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada
- 55% Linen / 45% cotton Vintage
How to Use:
Remove cover & set aside. Lay the pillow as flat as possible on the turntable and heat in 30-second intervals until you reach your desired temperature. Shake pillow between intervals for even heating. Test temperature on the back of the hand or forearm before placing it on the neck or face. Do not overheat.
- Remove cover, wash in cold water and hang to dry.
- Do not wash pillow insert
Please allow up to one week to have orders fulfilled and shipped.
Halfmoon founder, Beth McTavish, first discovered yoga when she became captivated by the focus and movement of a group of yogis along the Ganges River in Varanasi, India. Returning home, she threw herself into the practice, devoting her time and energy to Iyengar yoga. Leveraging her creative spirit, she began developing her own props from everyday items, creating the foundation for the brand. Halfmoon has been thoughtfully crafting yoga and meditation essentials in Vancouver, BC since 1989. Grounded in tradition and inspired by transformation, the brand uses truth, compassion, community and kindness as the guiding principles in everything they create.