Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer
Hand sanitizing is more important than ever, but harsh chemicals can leave hands looking and feeling dried out. This moisturizing hand sanitizer combines a 70% alcohol formula with aloe juice, glycerine, lavender and peppermint oil to effectively destroy germs and bacteria leaving hands soothed and hydrated.
How to Use:
Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds and allow to dry.
Cautions & Warnings:
- For external use only.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for handwashing. For occasional and personal domestic use only.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 2. Supervise children while using this product.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and consult a doctor, physician, health care practitioner, health care provider, or health care professional if irritation develops.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
- Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
Medicinal Ingredient / Ingrédient médicinal: Ethyl Alcohol / Éthylique Alcool..... 70% (v/v)
Non-medicinal Ingredients / Ingrédients non-médicinaux (INCI): Water (aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Oil).
About Province Apothecary:
With a focus on locally-grown ingredients, Province Apothecary derives its name from its sourcing of the highest quality, certified organic ingredients across the Canadian Provinces. PA Founder Julie Clark believes that skincare should be gentle, natural, and synthetic-free, nourishing, and balancing the skin for a more vibrant and radiant complexion. Their healing aromatherapy skincare line can be enjoyed by even the most sensitive complexions.