Natural Cork Massage Roller
The Natural Cork Massage Roller allows you to roll out tight muscles while also helping to improve circulation. Made from natural cork, this firm roller is small and lightweight so you can take it anywhere. It is a powerful self-healing tool that can improve mobility, recovery, and calm your nervous system. Lean into a wall or the floor to create just the right amount of pressure to roll out your back and other big muscle groups, like hips and legs. Roll along arms to relieve wrist and hand pain.
- Provides firm pressure
- Releases tight muscles
- Narrow and fairly localized pressure
- Improves circulation and mobility
- Use on large muscle groups or under feet/arms/wrists
- Natural cork material
- Length : 11.5" (29.2cm)
- Diameter: 2.1" (5.3cm)
- Weight: 6oz (170 grams)
- Made for 100% cork - a renewable natural resource
- Made in Taiwan
- Option 1: Natural/non-aggressive spray (like our Mat Cleaner) and wipe
- Option 2: Sprinkle baking soda over the surface of the cork, place in a large freezer bag, place bag in the freezer for 1-2 days. Unwrap and wipe down.
Please allow up to one week to have orders fulfilled and shipped.
Halfmoon founder, Beth McTavish, first discovered yoga when she became captivated by the focus and movement of a group of yogis along the Ganges River in Varanasi, India. Returning home, she threw herself into the practice, devoting her time and energy to Iyengar yoga. Leveraging her creative spirit, she began developing her own props from everyday items, creating the foundation for the brand. Halfmoon has been thoughtfully crafting yoga and meditation essentials in Vancouver, BC since 1989. Grounded in tradition and inspired by transformation, the brand uses truth, compassion, community and kindness as the guiding principles in everything they create.