Natural Linen Rectangular Bolster
The Rectangular Bolster promotes gentle chest opening, makes a great back bending prop, and provides a moderate lift for forward bends and legs up the wall. Its generous size creates a stable, comfortable surface to stretch out, lie back, and relax. With premium linen, you won't want to tuck this away after practice!
This timeless, earth-friendly textile is elevated, with an artisanal aesthetic. You can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good-conscience. The low levels of water used to grow the flax plants in creating these fibres, make it much more earth-friendly than alternative fibres in the market. The linen has both soft hand-feel and cooling properties while also being biodegradable!
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Dense, quality, handmade interior batting for longevity
- Removable cover
- Easy carry handle
- Exceptional quality & durability
- 5" x 10" x 24" (13 cm x 25 cm x 61 cm)
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- 100% linen cover made in Burnaby, BC
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster manufactured and assembled in Burnaby
- Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex-gloved hand
Please allow up to one week to have orders fulfilled and shipped.
Halfmoon founder, Beth McTavish, first discovered yoga when she became captivated by the focus and movement of a group of yogis along the Ganges River in Varanasi, India. Returning home, she threw herself into the practice, devoting her time and energy to Iyengar yoga. Leveraging her creative spirit, she began developing her own props from everyday items, creating the foundation for the brand. Halfmoon has been thoughtfully crafting yoga and meditation essentials in Vancouver, BC since 1989. Grounded in tradition and inspired by transformation, the brand uses truth, compassion, community and kindness as the guiding principles in everything they create.
This has been helpful to support my back just sitting.