Printed Mod Meditation Cushion +colours
The Mod Meditation Cushion is designed to help you meditate comfortably for longer by providing enough height to allow your hips to soften and relax. This modern shape is both beautiful and functional in the studio or at home. With the most height in Halfmoon's meditation cushion line, the Mod Meditation Cushion is the go-to pick for those with very tight hips.
TIP: for the best sitting posture, make sure your knees are lower than your hips.
This product is part of Halfmoon's Limited Edition Collection - a limited-time offering showcasing their creative vision for the season. A careful selection of patterns and prints bring to life modern, quality and current fabrics to enhance and elevate your studio, home or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
**Please note this item is not available for shipment to the U.S**
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Vancouver, BC
- Dense, quality, handmade interior batting for longevity
- Removable cover
- Easy carry handle
- Exceptional quality & durability
- 13" x 13" x 6" (33cm x 33cm x 15cm)
- 6.0 lbs (2.7 kg)
- 100% cotton cover made in Vancouver, BC
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or 5%.
- Unzip cover. Empty buckwheat hulls into a container. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry. Refill.
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex-gloved hand or a lint roller
Please allow up to one week to have orders fulfilled and shipped.
Halfmoon founder, Beth McTavish, first discovered yoga when she became captivated by the focus and movement of a group of yogis along the Ganges River in Varanasi, India. Returning home, she threw herself into the practice, devoting her time and energy to Iyengar yoga. Leveraging her creative spirit, she began developing her own props from everyday items, creating the foundation for the brand. Halfmoon has been thoughtfully crafting yoga and meditation essentials in Vancouver, BC since 1989. Grounded in tradition and inspired by transformation, the brand uses truth, compassion, community and kindness as the guiding principles in everything they create.
Adore this print and my mod Zafu! Works great for extra seating and is very comfortable for me for meditation. Love it!