Limited Edition Print + Linen Round Meditation Sit Set
The Zabuton and Round Meditation Cushion are a traditional and timeless combination for meditation and casual sitting at home.
The Zabuton is the perfect size and shape to support your seat, legs, and feet. This soft platform lifts you off the floor and provides extra cushioning for the feet and ankles to maintain a comfortable seated position for longer periods of time. When used with the buckwheat-filled, malleable, Round Meditation Cushion, the pair creates the perfect combination for long periods of comfortable sitting and meditation.
Choose from a combination of Halfmoon's limited edition prints or premium linen collection to build your perfect sit set for your home, studio, or zen space!
Solstice | Traditional geometric shapes intersect and cohabitate against a calming white background for a bold and striking print that enhances and refreshes any space.
Dunes | A painted blend of pastels and neutrals evoking summer sunsets and clay landscapes, Dunes is created with colours designed to soothe and calm the mind and work well within any space.
Natural Linen | With an elevated, yet artisanal aesthetic, you can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good conscience. The low levels of water used to grow the flax plants in creating these fibres, make it much more earth-friendly than alternative fibres in the market. Not only does the linen have a soft hand feel, but it also contains cooling properties and is biodegradable. With premium linen, you won't want to tuck this away after practice!
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Round Meditation Cushion:
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture
- Malleable buckwheat fill shapes to any bottom
- Handy carry handle
- Timeless and traditional round shape
- Removable cover
- Cushions ankles and seat
- Meditation Cushion:
- 18" x 18" x 5" (46 cm x 46cm x13cm) in diameter
- 6.0 lbs (2.7 kg)
- 100% linen (Natural Linen), OR
- 100% cotton cover made in Vancouver, BC (Solstice & Dunes)
- Inside: Filled with natural buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or 5%
- 24" x 30" x 4" (61 cm x 76 cm x 10 cm)
- 6.8 lbs (3.0 kg)
- Cover: 100% linen
- Inside: cotton batting in an unbleached cotton casing
- Made in Burnaby, BC
- Meditation Cushion: unzip case and pour hulls into a bag. Cold wash cover, hang to dry, refill.
- Zabuton: simply remove cover. Cold wash, hang to dry.
Please allow up to one week to have orders fulfilled and shipped.
Halfmoon founder, Beth McTavish, first discovered yoga when she became captivated by the focus and movement of a group of yogis along the Ganges River in Varanasi, India. Returning home, she threw herself into the practice, devoting her time and energy to Iyengar yoga. Leveraging her creative spirit, she began developing her own props from everyday items, creating the foundation for the brand. Halfmoon has been thoughtfully crafting yoga and meditation essentials in Vancouver, BC since 1989. Grounded in tradition and inspired by transformation, the brand uses truth, compassion, community and kindness as the guiding principles in everything they create.